Spring Community Gathering 2022
- Work underway by Erie Insurance’s Thomas B. Hagen Fellowship program to support key OWB goals of strengthing homeownership and small businesses;
- Plans for new public art at Gridley Park and near Cascade Park
- A new anti-litter strategy being developed by OWB residents
- OWB’s draft plan 5 year goals
- And of course, upcoming events and opportunities to get involved!
Check out our conversation with Patrick Fisher of Erie Arts and Culture about the “Kaleidoscope Grove” public artwork proposed for Gridley Park.
Artist Tom Ferraro is developing a mural for West 3rd Street across from Cascade Park. Please answer a few questions about the neighborhood that will help Tom as he develops the design for the mural!
Our West Bayfront 5-Year Plan Update
OWB has come to the end of an 8-month process of updating our Community Plan, which drives the work we do in the West Bayfront neighborhood. Click here for the original 2016 Community Plan.
The 2022 Draft Plan Update was developed with input from hundreds of West Bayfront residents and identifies priorities and goals for OWB to work toward in the next five years. It is supported by a more detailed 5 Year Workplan, which outlines specific initiatives that OWB will tackle over the next several years.
We welcome your comments on the 5 Year Plan Update and workplan! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 871-7050 with any comments or questions.